HealthXchange "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series
Cook at home during this COVID-19 "circuit breaker" period - and beyond! It's a great time to start a new, healthy habit. If you're looking for a variety of healthy, easy-to-prepare recipes, look no further than our very own "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series! Featuring recipes from our very own readers, the range of dishes from appetisers, mains and desserts will spoil you for choice.
Be sure to visit HealthXchange each week as new recipes are added weekly! Because #healthiswealth #healthforgood #goodforhealth
Easy Spinach Egg Drop Soup - Shared by Kum Soon
- 200 g spinach
- 100 g meat (minced)
- 3 eggs
- 5 cloves of garlic (smashed)
- 800 ml chicken stock
- 100 ml water
- 1 tblspn sesame oil
- 1 tblspn white pepper
- Mix minced meat, sesame oil and a pinch of white pepper.
- In a pot or pan, bring water to boil on high heat over a stove.
- Add seasoned minced meat into boiling water.
- Add garlic, and boil for another 3 mins.
- Add spinach, chicken stock and bring to boil for 5 mins.
- Beat 3 eggs with pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into boiling soup and stir, creating egg drop.
- Turn off fire and serve.
About the participant
I’m a Property Agent and I like to make simple and sometimes experimental dishes. I've dabbled a bit with a recipe blog/videos. It is non commercial and I’ve stopped for almost a year.
Mine are largely low carb meals but most are healthy and easy to cook.
Recipe has been edited for clarity by the HealthXchange team.