Presenting the "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MHBR) series - healthy and easy-to-prepare home cooked recipes, shared by you, our readers!
HealthXchange "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series
Cook at home during this COVID-19 "circuit breaker" period - and beyond! It's a great time to start a new, healthy habit. If you're looking for a variety of healthy, easy-to-prepare recipes, look no further than our very own "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series! Featuring recipes from our very own readers, the range of dishes from appetisers, mains and desserts will spoil you for choice.
Be sure to visit HealthXchange each week as new recipes are added weekly! Because #healthiswealth #healthforgood #goodforhealth
Chia Milk Pudding - Shared by Sherry Chan
- Milk of choice (whole milk, almond milk, chocolate milk, soya milk etc)
- Chia seeds
- Honey (optional)
- Fruits of choice
1. Add in 2-3 tblspn of chia seeds into 100ml of milk
2. Mix well to make sure there are no clumps
4. Chill in refrigerator for around 6 hours. If the mixture is too thin you can add more chia seeds and chill for another hour.
5. Add in the jam, fruits of your choice and top it up with cream. You can also add honey for extra sweetness.
About the participant
I generally like to make food and try out different recipes at home. I also like training and am often traveling for work. Now I am working overseas in the aquaculture sector which I really enjoy.
Recipe has been edited for clarity by the HealthXchange team.