Presenting the "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MHBR) series - healthy and easy-to-prepare home cooked recipes, shared by you, our readers!
HealthXchange "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series
Cook at home during this COVID-19 "circuit breaker" period - and beyond! It's a great time to start a new, healthy habit. If you're looking for a variety of healthy, easy-to-prepare recipes, look no further than our very own "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series! Featuring recipes from our very own readers, the range of dishes from appetisers, mains and desserts will spoil you for choice.
Be sure to visit HealthXchange each week as new recipes are added weekly! Because #healthiswealth #healthforgood #goodforhealth
Stir fry spicy okra with onion - Shared by Wilman low
Okra 10-12 nos
Dried shrimps 1 handful
Soy Sauce 2 tablespoons
Onion (large) 1 nos
Spicy Black Bean Paste 1 tablespoon
1. Prepare: Cut Okra in 2cm size, soak dried shrimp for around 3min and pound. Slice onion.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil, add dried shrimp and fry till fragrant, around 30 seconds (medium heat)
3. Then, add sliced onion and 2 tblspn soya sauce. Stir fry for 1min. (medium heat)
4. Then, add okra and stir fry till juices emerge, around 2 to 3mins. (high heat)
5. Then, add spicy black bean paste and stir fry for 1min (big fire).
Tip : add just a little bit of water when turn heat to big fire to avoid burnt
Your dish is ready to be served!
Sharing my humble recipes that I consistently share to all friends in my Facebook. I'm a supply chain professional with a global logistics MNC. I have an avid passion in cooking, I am self taught and always looking to enhance my cooking experience. I believe delicious dishes comes when you #cookforfun and #cookwithpassion.
Recipe has been edited for clarity by the HealthXchange team.