Presenting the "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MHBR) series - healthy and easy-to-prepare home cooked recipes, shared by you, our readers!
HealthXchange "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series
Cook at home during this COVID-19 "circuit breaker" period - and beyond! It's a great time to start a new, healthy habit. If you're looking for a variety of healthy, easy-to-prepare recipes, look no further than our very own "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series! Featuring recipes from our very own readers, the range of dishes from appetisers, mains and desserts will spoil you for choice.
Be sure to visit HealthXchange each week as new recipes are added weekly! Because #healthiswealth #healthforgood #goodforhealth
Air Fry 3-Herb Chicken Broccoli - Shared by Kum Soon
|500g Chicken, chopped into 8 smaller pieces||1 Tablespoon of dried rosemary|
|100g Carrots, sliced||1 Tablespoon of dried sage|
|100g Broccoli, cut into florets||1 Tablespoon of dark soya sauce|
|50ml Ketchup||3 Tablespoons of oil|
|1 Tablespoon of dried oregano|||
- Prepare a big bowl for mixing the chicken
- Add oregano, rosemary, sage, soya sauce and ketchup into the bowl, and mix thoroughly
- Add in the chicken pieces, mix and marinate well
- Grease a baking tray, line the bottom with carrots and broccoli
- Coat carrots and broccoli with oil
- Add the chicken pieces on TOP of the vegetables
- Bake in an air fryer at 200°C/390°F for 12 to 15mins. At the halfway mark, flip the chicken pieces over, and take out the cooked vegetables to put on a plate.
- Put the chicken pieces onto the same plate as the cooked vegetables, then garnish with julienned spring onions
Your Air Fry 3-Herb Chicken with Broccoli is ready to be served!
Tip: This dish can be cooked with an oven as well. Set the oven to the same temperature setting (200°C/390°F) but increase baking time to between 18 to 20mins.
About the participant
I am a Property Agent and I like making fuss-free dishes, but at times, also enjoy experimenting with dishes. I dabble a bit with recipes which I picked up from blogs and videoes. These are largely low-carb meals but are healthy and easy-to-cook.
Recipe has been edited for clarity by the HealthXchange team.