We know it is very emotionally stressful to find out that you have contracted nose cancer. But all is not lost as there is hope.We know what you are going through as survivors we have been through it before. We believe that no one should have to go through this cancer journey alone. We are here to help you and give you hope.
Who are we?
A voluntary Support Group formed by nose cancer survivors to reach out to nose cancer (NPC) patients - current patients or survivors - and their care-givers. The Group has been formed under the auspices of the National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCCS) and works closely with health and medical professionals.
As nose cancer survivors, we are here to share our experiences as we have walked through the treatment journey before and know what to expect, lend a listening ear, offer words of comfort and hope, and help survivors with their post recovery care through sharing and learning from one another.
What do we offer?
The Group offers nose cancer (NPC) patients and their care-givers opportunities for:
- Interaction & sharing through organised activities
- Learn from health professionals about the many facets of nose cancer, including treatment and post recovery care.
- Includes advice on Diet, Recipes, Personal Sharing experiences, and much more.
- Support and care through the sharing of personal experiences and practices. Feel free to talk to us!
The NPC Support Group aims to provide knowledge and psychological and emotional support to nose cancer (NPC) patients and care-givers through organised activities, talks, care and the sharing of experiences and practices.
|NCCS Medical Advisers:||Dr Terence Tan
Dr Soong Yoke Lim
|Programme Leader:||Teo Thiam Chye (TC)|
|Members:||Lim Wai Cheng
Lim Kok Kiong
|NCCS Rep:||Travis Loh|
National Cancer Centre Singapore
Name: Mr Travis Loh
Phone: 6436 8668
NPC Support Group
Headed by Mr Teo Thiam Chye (TC)
Phone: 9631 7887
- A Helping Hand You Can Hold
- A-Z of Nose Cancer
- Chinese New Year Lo-Hei 2011
- Cough Recipe
- Dengue Fever
- Eco Farm Trip
- Growing with the NPC Support Group
- Hospice - Death House or Heavenly Shelter
- Is it just the Flu or Cancer?
- Lending a Helping Hand
- Medical Test Reports
- Organic Farm Visit and Lunch
- Shingles Holiday
- Who Am I
- YOG Volunteer