For children, being hospitalised can be a bewildering experience. Parents also face the challenge of explaining medical processes in an accurate yet reassuring manner. With this in mind,
What Happens to Me at the Hospital? has been put together as a new educational resource for both parents and children alike.
Written for children aged 8–12, the book takes readers on an informative journey through the hospital. With beautiful illustrations from an award-winning illustrator, the book describes the major parts of a hospital stay in simple and comforting language, answering many of the questions that young patients may have about their hospital experience.
- This item is sold and fulfilled by
- Quoted price not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Purchase non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services.
- Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Academy reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.