They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. But the eyes can also give a glimpse to the systemic diseases that may be present to in a human body. Unfortunately many medical schools do not devote enough curriculum time to ophthalmology studies and what many non-specialists know in this area only scratches the surface.
Essential Ophthalmology aims to equip general practitioners and non-specialists with a working knowledge of ophthalmology so that they are able to treat their patients more effectively and provide holistic care. Various eye conditions are covered throughout the book, with a section outlining the bare essentials of that condition. There is also a chapter that serves as an advisory for non-specialists. Topics are presented in a bite-size manner to make information more accessible. This book is the definitive reference guide for all practitioners.
- This item is sold and fulfilled by
- Quoted price not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Purchase non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services.
- Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Academy reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.