Obstetric Anesthesia and Analgesia: Practical Issues provides a comprehensive guide to some of the most pressing issues in obstetric anesthesia, with topics ranging from conventional deliveries to less frequently encountered situations and complications.
Written by experts in the field, this book is not only practical and authoritative, it caters to anesthesiologists interested in the area of obstetrics and who may encounter situations they are unfamiliar with. Based on both practice and theory, this book provides insight into the various aspects of obstetric anesthesia and is a must-have for all anesthesiologists.
Click to read a review of this book by Prof Anjan Trikha in the
Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia and Critical Care:
- This item is sold and fulfilled by
- Quoted price not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Purchase non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services.
- Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Academy reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.