Written by a team of multidisciplinary medical experts,
Neuroendocrine Tumours is a concise reference for doctors who wish to get accurate, up-to-date knowledge of the subject. It reviews our current understanding of this rare form of tumours as well as developments in diagnostic techniques and advances in therapeutic options in the management of neuroendocrine tumour cancers.
Click on the following link for the errata/updates:
- This item is sold and fulfilled by
- Quoted price not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Purchase non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services.
- Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Academy reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.