As the trend of premature birth rises, helping parents to cope with such an experience has assumed greater importance. Parents of premature babies are thrust unexpectedly into caring for their preterm babies who are too small and too sick to go home. Their babies will spend weeks or even months in the newborn intensive care unit battling serious medical conditions. Parents will find themselves dealing with a highly complex environment of the neonatal intensive care nursery, and lacking knowledge on the medical needs as well as possible long term outcome of tiny preemie babies.
Empowering Parents of Premature Babies provides you with factual information on prematurity and its challenges, as well as the neonatal intensive care environment in the hospital. It seeks to plug potential knowledge gaps so as to lessen uncertainties and provide emotional support. It also connects you with other parents of premature babies who recount personal heart-warming tales of surviving the odds. They show that despite the worries and setbacks, you can celebrate the surprising resilience and strength of your preemie newborn, and cherish the time you and your baby journey on the road to recovery.
- This item is sold and fulfilled by
- Quoted price not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Purchase non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services.
- Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Academy reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.