What happens if you are told you have a life-threatening blood disorder? The death knell has been sounded... is there hope?
Embracing Hope is a collection of stories documenting the quest that patients, their loved ones and the medical team have to embark on when someone has to undergo a blood stem cell transplant.
Feel their hearthache as the various parties grapple with the shocking news of the illness. Experience the emotional turmoil, physical pain and mental anguish that the patient must endure. Walk with the patient, caregivers and medical team through the heartwarming events that mark the patient's passage from diagnosis to treatment to recovery.
- This item is sold and fulfilled by
- Quoted price not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Purchase non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services.
- Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Academy reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.