Compiled by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Singapore General Hospital,
Complexities and Challenges in Gynaecological Ultrasonography Book 1 is a practical reference for healthcare professionals who use ultrasonography to better diagnose gynaecological conditions.
The book features 22 cases where the patients have presented with common—yet perplexing—symptoms. Drawn from the SGH Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology's monthly multi-disciplinary meetings involving clinicians and sonographers, each case is presented as a short, readable chapter with a clearly articulated learning point on the application of ultrasound technology and clinical judgement in arriving at an accurate diagnosis.
Suitable for use as a reference or a learning guide, this book reminds the reader to consider uncommon differentials and to seek multidisciplinary input when faced with an unusual case.
- This item is sold and fulfilled by
- Quoted price not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Purchase non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services.
- Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Academy reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.