The Hearing-impaired Person: Tips for Caregivers and School Teachers provides an insight into the role of modern technology in helping a hearing-impaired person. More importantly, it provides useful tips—including environmental modification strategies at home, classroom management strategies in school and communication strategies around the outside world—that can help people relate better to the hearing-impaired individual.
Although the book covers issues faced by hearing-impaired people of all ages, the focus is on the most vulnerable groups, namely children and the elderly.
Read about the trials and tribulations of the hearing-impaired as they try to fit into the world of the hearing. Share the joys and heartaches of their caregivers, loved ones and supportive school teachers as they explore various strategies to help them.
NOTE: This title is available in English, Chinese and Indonesian; please ensure that the correct option is selected when buying the book.
- This item is sold and fulfilled by
- Quoted price not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Purchase non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services.
- Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Academy reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.