The Medical Relief Mission Handbook contains information in a nutshell that is useful for any healthcare professional deployed on a relief mission. Intended as a companion before, on and after the trip, this guide provides information on pre-trip preparations, personal health issues, the effects of the disasters and possible resulting diseases, as well as post-trip activities. For both first-time and seasonal volunteers, it serves as a good checklist before departure as well as a quick reference guide when on the scene.
Jointly produced by PRIME@SHP and the SingHealth Humanitarian Relief Programme (SHRP), this book was released in conjunction with the launch of SHRP by Senior Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Health, Mr Hawazi Daipi on July 1, 2009.
- This item is sold and fulfilled by
- Quoted price not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Purchase non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services.
- Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Academy reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.