Minimally Invasive Dental Implant Surgeries is a handy guide for all general dental practitioners and specialists practising implant dentistry. It contains practical information on the best practices of minimally invasive dental implant surgery, with emphasis on extraction socket augmentation, flapless surgical implant placements and implants into fresh sockets. The book is written in a concise manner and supplemented with coloured photographs of procedures. Also included are illustrative case studies to enhance one's understanding of how the procedures have benefitted patients.
- This item is sold and fulfilled by
- Quoted price not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Purchase non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services.
- Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Academy reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.