- Singapore Childhood Cancer Registry. Accurate as at 11 August 2022.
- Wiener, L., Kazak, A. E., Noll, R. B., Patenaude, A. F., & Kupst, M. J. (2015). Standards for the psychosocial care of children with cancer and their families: an introduction to the special issue.
Pediatric blood & cancer, 62(S5), S419-S424.
- Hudson, M. M., Bhatia, S., Casillas, J., Landier, W., Rogers, Z. R., Allen, C., ... & Wechsler, D. (2021). Long-term Follow-up Care for Childhood, Adolescent, and Young Adult Cancer Survivors.
- Tan, B. W. Z., Teo, L. L. E., Tong, J. W. K., & Chan, M. Y. (2022). The exploration of psychosocial needs among children diagnosed with cancer and their parents in Singapore: A cross-sectional study
Singapore Medical Journal. https://doi.org/10.11622/smedj.2022050
- Tan, B. W. Z., Clarke, A., Teo, L. L. E., Tong, J. W. K., & Chan, M. Y. (2020). The parental experiences of caring for children with childhood cancers in Singapore: a pilot focus group study.
Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare, 29(3), 183-189.
- Tan, B. W. Z., Teo, L. L. E., Tong, J. W. K., & Chan, M. Y. (2022).
The Effects of Early Screening and Intervention on Psychosocial Outcomes in Singaporean Children with Cancer and their Parents [Manuscript submitted for publication]. Psychology Service, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
- Wong, K. C., Tan, B. W. Z., Tong, J. W. K., & Chan, M. Y. (2021). The role of music therapy for children undergoing cancer treatment in Singapore.
Healthcare, 9(1761), 1-9. doi:10.3390/healthcare9121761
- Han, W. M., Koo, J. Y. S., Lim, Y. Y., Lyer, P., Ong, C., Tong, J. W. K., & Chan, M. Y. (2020). Implementation of a nutrition screening tool to improve nutritional status of children with cancer in Singapore’s largest paediatric hospital.
British Medical Journal Open Quality, 10:e000944. doi:10.1136/bmjoq-2020-000944
- Children Cancer Foundation - Psychosocial and Supportive Care Programme (PSCP) for Paediatric Oncology. (2022, June 2).
Psychosocial and Supportive Care Programme. https://www.kkh.com.sg/patient-care/areas-of-care/allied-health-services/Pages/psychosocial-supportive-care-programme.aspx#