As we celebrate with loved ones to usher in the Lunar New Year, here are four simple tips to bear in mind to celebrate safely and responsibly.
Tips to remember as we celebrate CNY with loved ones
1. Keep gatherings small and cosy
Celebrate digitally if possible! If you are visiting, adhere to prevailing safe management measures.
Preferably limit yourself to 1 household visit per day
Receive up to 5 unique household visitors a day
- Consider taking an ART (Antigen Rapid Test) ahead of such gatherings, particularly if elderly or unvaccinated people will be there
- For social gatherings, limit group sizes of up to 5 persons
- When dining out at F&B outlets, multiple table bookings are not allowed, except for those from the same household
2. Keep your mask on as much as possible
Keep your mask on except when eating or drinking (and no shouting during lo-hei).
3. Keep your hands clean
Remember to sanitise or wash your hands after coming in contact with high-touch surfaces. Use soap if it is available.
4. Keep your distance
1m apart. Do your part to reduce transmission of viral droplets.
Stay vigilant. Stay safe.
Ref : K21
Check out other COVID-19 articles:
COVID-19 Vaccine Myths Busted!
Keep Safe from COVID-19