The Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) Laser Vision Centre (LVC), Clinic 5C is a very newly renovated private clinic for an improved patient experience for refractive surgery, cataract surgery and comprehensive ophthalmology services.
The Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) Laser Vision Centre (LVC), Clinic 5C is a newly renovated private clinic for an improved patient experience for refractive surgery, cataract surgery and comprehensive ophthalmology services.
Led by a team of experienced refractive and cataract surgeons and supported by nurses trained in ophthalmology, ophthalmic investigation specialists and administrative staff, the clinic provides quality care for patients in a comfortable environment.
The clinic is also a quaternary care referral centre for complex and difficult cases both locally and from the region. The SNEC LVC continues to perform a very high load of refractive and cataract surgeries in Singapore.
Key features of the clinic
- Experienced staff - patients are taken care of by experienced surgeons, certified nurses, allied health professionals, patient counsellors and affable front desk staff
- Well-equipped with a wide range of ophthalmic diagnostic equipment, treatment rooms, evaluation rooms, optometrist rooms and a warm and cosy counselling room ensuring privacy and comfort for patients
- Self-registration facility available to patients without the need to queue
- Quick check-out option is available without having to queue - patients can simply opt for remote payment, SMS follow-up appointments and free medicine delivery service
- Clinic is spacious with 7 consultation rooms and ample waiting space with comfortable arm chairs
- Safe distancing and short waiting times - patient appointments are strategically spaced out to ensure safe social distancing and shorter waits for consultation
What services are available?
Refractive surgery services, including:
- LASIK Xtra
- Advanced surface ablation (LASEK, transepithelial PRK)
- Implantable contact lens (ICL) for correction of myopia, astigmatism and hyperopia
Cataract services, including a wide range of intraocular lens (IOL) implants
- Phacoemulsification and Femtosecond laser assisted cataract surgery
- Complex cataract surgery
- Multifocal, monofocal or extended range of vision/focus IOL implants
How can GPs refer?
GPs may contact the clinic for appointments at:
Tel: 6322 9399
About the Clinic
SNEC Laser Vision Centre (located at Clinic 5C LVC)
11 Third Hospital Avenue
SNEC Building Level 5
Operating Hours (by appointment only):
Monday- Friday: 8.30am-5.30pm
Click here for more information on the Clinic and its care team.