Presenting the "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MHBR) series - healthy and easy-to-prepare home cooked recipes, shared by you, our readers!
HealthXchange "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series
Cook at home during this COVID-19 "circuit breaker" period - and beyond! It's a great time to start a new, healthy habit. If you're looking for a variety of healthy, easy-to-prepare recipes, look no further than our very own "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series! Featuring recipes from our very own readers, the range of dishes from appetisers, mains and desserts will spoil you for choice.
Be sure to visit HealthXchange each week as new recipes are added weekly! Because #healthiswealth #healthforgood #goodforhealth
Satay- Shared by Nicole Chong
Chicken (whole) 1 nos
Rice Wine 2 tblspn
Oyster sauce 2 tblspn
Satay Sauce 1 packet
1. Chop chicken into small pieces and marinate for 2 hours with oyster sauce, rice wine and white pepper.
2. Soak satay sticks inside warm water before use. Thread chicken on to sticks.
3. Pan fry chicken till golden brown with small/medium heat.
4. Heat up satay sauce, bring to a simmer.
5. Garnish satay and sauce with cucumber and onions if desired.
Recipe has been edited for clarity by the HealthXchange team.