Green Papaya Soup with White Fungus
Want to have a healthy soup and be filled with energy after? Try this green papaya soup with white fungus from a recipe book published by Changi General Hospital.
Green papaya soup with white fungus
is full of nutrients and vitamins.
- 5 Red dates
- 1 tsp Wolfberries
- 3 Dried figs
- 20 g White fungus - soaked
- 60 g Green papaya - diced
- 1 tsp Chinese almonds
- 50 g Chicken cubes or pork ribs
- 200 ml Water
- A pinch of salt & pepper
- Wash and cut chicken into cubes, blanch with hot water.
- Cut papaya into cubes.
- Put water to boil in a pot.
- When water boils, add in all other ingredients.
- Simmer in slow heat for at least two hours.
- Season to taste. Serve hot.
Estimated Nutrient Content:
|Total Fat||3 g|
"Sensational Confessions" A recipe book published by Changi General Hospital,