Want to start the day off on a good note? Try out this bananas on toast recipe by Gardenia Foods Pte Ltd.
There's no better way to start the day than with a good breakfast.
- 2 slices Gardenia High Fibre White Bread
- ½ banana, thinly sliced
- 3 pieces pitted prunes, chopped
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts
- 1 tsp maple syrup (or honey)
- Place sliced banana on Gardenia High Fibre White Bread.
- Garnish with chopped prunes, cranberries and nuts.
- Drizzle with maple syrup (or honey).
- Toast in the toaster oven until bananas are just soft, and serve immediately.
Estimated Nutrient Content
|Dietary Fibre||7.7 g|
Gardenia Foods (s) Pte Ltd 224 Pandan Loop, Singapore 128411