Assorted Fruits Yu Sheng
Celebrate this traditional Chinese New Year dish in a healthier way! Pick this assorted fruits yu sheng recipe up by May Lim, winner of the Healthy Recipes Contest in 2013.
Assorted fruits yu sheng
can be a healthier alternative to the traditional yu sheng dish for Chinese New Year.
The dish is healthy because I am using assorted fruits. My family simply love it. It was very delicious and unique.
- Ready packed “Yu Sheng” ingredients bought from Wet market.
- 3 Guava
- 2 Thai Mango
- 1 green pear
- 2 Mandarin oranges bought from Wet market
- Assorted fruits include 3 Guava, 2 Thai Mango ,1 green pear and 2 Mandarin oranges ( Symbolising Salmon fish)
- Cut all fruits into slices and rinse it with cold water
- Place all ready fruits on a large plate
- Lastly, place the mandarin oranges to represent Salmon fish.
Ms May Lim
Recipes Contest 2013