Naphcon-A Eye Drop is a combination of an antihistamine, pheniramine maleate and a decongestant, naphazoline hydrochloride prepared as a sterile topical ophthalmic solution.
- Relieves itching and redness
Directions: One or two drops topically in the eye(s) three to four times daily
- This item is sold and fulfilled by SingHealth Pharmacare.
- Quoted price is final and is not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Quoted price is for delivery within SINGAPORE only.
- Purchase is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- When in doubt, please seek advise from your healthcare professional
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services except for bulky items which will be arranged via doorstep delivery.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 working days.
- A delivery fee of $8 is applicable for cart amount below $80 nett.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Pharmacare reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
Brought to you by: