Clinical Neurophysiology: New Clinical and Research Applications delves into essential clinical considerations and novel applications of existing electrodiagnostic techniques like nerve conduction studies, electromyography, transcranial magnetic stimulation and intraoperative monitoring.
This compendium is an advanced reference text for:
- Clinical neurologists
- This item is sold and fulfilled by
- Quoted price not valid with other discounts or promotions.
- Purchase non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery is by regular mail arranged through local postage services.
- Please allow 10 days for delivery.
- HealthXchange and SingHealth Academy reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.