Presenting the "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MHBR) series - healthy and easy-to-prepare home cooked recipes, shared by you, our readers!
HealthXchange "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series
Cook at home during this COVID-19 "circuit breaker" period - and beyond! It's a great time to start a new, healthy habit. If you're looking for a variety of healthy, easy-to-prepare recipes, look no further than our very own "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series! Featuring recipes from our very own readers, the range of dishes from appetisers, mains and desserts will spoil you for choice.
Be sure to visit HealthXchange each week as new recipes are added weekly! Because #healthiswealth #healthforgood #goodforhealth
Tung Hoon soup - Shared by dennis oh
Tung Hoon 1 handful
Dumplings as desired
Tau Kuah (beancurd) 100g
Miso paste 1tbsp
Dried Seaweed 3 tbsp
Dried mushrooms 4 stalks
1. Soak dried mushroms.
2. Pan-fry tau kuah.
3. Boil water and add seaweed and dried mushrooms.
4. When seaweed is soft, add tau kuah and tung hoon in.
5. Add seasoning, pepper, sesame oil and a tap of light soy sauce.
6. Add dumplings, and stir in miso paste for taste.
7. Dish is done with tung hoon turns soft. Add water and bring to boil if the soup is too thick.
8. Serve with sesame seeds sprinkled on top.
Recipe has been edited for clarity by the HealthXchange team.