Presenting the "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MHBR) series - healthy and easy-to-prepare home cooked recipes, shared by you, our readers!
HealthXchange "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series
Cook at home during this COVID-19 "circuit breaker" period - and beyond! It's a great time to start a new, healthy habit. If you're looking for a variety of healthy, easy-to-prepare recipes, look no further than our very own "My Best Healthy Recipe" (MBHR) series! Featuring recipes from our very own readers, the range of dishes from appetisers, mains and desserts will spoil you for choice.
Be sure to visit HealthXchange each week as new recipes are added weekly! Because #healthiswealth #healthforgood #goodforhealth
Meatless Bibimbap - Shared by Cindy
About the participant
Cucumber / Zucchini
Sugar / Honey
1. Julienne cucumber / zucchini, carrots. Pan fry them with sesame oil separately
2. Blanch bean sprouts and spinach
3. Fry sunny side up eggs
4. Assemble all cooked ingredients on top of white rice
5. Sauce: Mix 2 tblspb of gojujang with 1tblspn of soya sauce and some sugar / honey. Dilute with 1 tblspn of water. Add in sesame seeds
6. Mix all ingredients and add kimchi into bibimbap
Hi everyone, my name is Cindy and together with my awesome lunch buddies we have been experimenting different recipes to cook for lunch everyday during our own (Stay in Office Pantry for lunch). The main focus is to cook healthy delicious meals at an affordable price & because we cook for so many of us, we get to save on meals outside too. Enjoy this meat free easy Bibimbap and you can add any veggies you like too!
Recipe has been edited for clarity by the HealthXchange team.